- I think I have the flu. My superhuman immune system is failing me!
- My poor dog is sick and the vet's medicine doesn't seem to help.
- A huge swarm of bazillion angry wasps have decided to make a next in the crevice of one of my outside walls. I was alerted to this by the menacing drone I could hear inside.
- The forecast calls for thunderstorms. "Thunderstorms may contain tornadoes." I think that last sentence should end with an exclamation point or something, don't you?
- I have to be back at school at 6:00 for a new parent meet and greet... but I think I'm going to pass on that.
- I have been officially bumped back down to the substitute rolls again. Well, it was fun being regent while it lasted.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
List of things that are wrong
Posted by Gou Tongzhi at 5:54 PM